1. Who is responsible for the data processing and to whom can I turn?
SCHAEFER KALK GmbH & Co.
Louise-Seher-Str. 6. 6
Telephone: +49 (0) 6432 503 - 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 6432 503 - 269
2. You can contact our external data protection officer at:
S&L ITcompliance GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0) 261 92736 - 155
3. What sources and data do we use?
- Master data: where provided by you, for example: title, name, institution, position, postal address, visitor address, telephone, fax, email address, website, customer number, order and delivery data
- Data protection declarations: declarations of consent, declarations of withdrawal of consent, declarations of objection, declarations on the right to information, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, declarations on data portability
- Information: information/publications that you requested, technical information that you requested.
4. Why and on what legal basis do we process your data?
We would like to point out that we collect, store, process and use personal data for the purpose of initiating, establishing and processing contractual and delivery relationships, including deliveries, payments and any warranties. The data collected from you are necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract. You are not obligated to provide the data; unless you provide us with this data, however, we will be unable to conclude a contract with you (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
Furthermore, we collect, store, process and use the data for the purpose of maintaining customer or business relationships and for marketing and advertising our products and services. Our legitimate interest in processing your data in this context arises from our efforts to publicize and sell our products and services (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
Moreover, we process data that we receive from credit agencies for the purpose of verifying the creditworthiness of our customers, suppliers and business partners. Our legitimate interest in this context arises from our interest in receiving the contractually owed compensation for our services (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
The processing of your data for the duration of legal storage periods under commercial or tax law is based on Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
We also process your data on the basis of your express consent. The purpose and nature of the processing in each case are based on your declaration of consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
5. How long are the data stored?
The data are stored for the duration of our business relationship with the customer and until any warranty or legal storage periods expire. In the case of consent, the data will be stored until you withdraw your consent. If the data subject has given consent to further use of the data, the data will not be erased.
6. Will data be transferred to third parties? (Categories of recipients)
The data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of
- transmission to third parties for the processing of contractual and delivery relationships, e.g. banks, transport companies/shipping companies
- transmission to third parties within the context of marketing and advertising of our products and services
- service providers within the context of processing orders
- transmission to third parties because of legal obligations and obligations under commercial and tax law (e.g. tax adviser, tax office, authorities, etc.)
Transmission of data to a third country outside the European Union will only take place if such a data transfer is necessary for the fulfillment of an existing contract between you and us.
7. What data protection rights do you have?
Every data subject has the right to information under Article 15 GDPR, the right to rectification under Article 16 GDPR, the right to erasure under Article 17 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR, and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR. In order to exercise these rights, you can contact the office mentioned in section 1. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR). The responsible supervisory authority for Schaefer Kalk GmbH & Co. KG is:
The Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Rheinland-Pfalz (State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of the State of Rheinland-Pfalz)
Prof. Dr. Dieter Kugelmann
Postfach 30 40
Hintere Bleiche 34
Telephone: + 49 (0) 6131 208 - 2449
Telefax: +49 (0) 6131 208 - 2497
8. Moreover, you have a right to withdraw your consent, which is explained in more detail below.
The declaration of consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn for the future at any time. I have been made aware that refusal or withdrawal of consent can have no adverse consequences for me. The withdrawal can be made informally and should, if possible, be addressed to the controller (see section 1). If I withdraw my consent, my data will be erased upon receipt of my declaration of withdrawal, unless compelling reasons for the processing can be demonstrated.